Polish Agency for Information and Foreign Investment helps investors to enter the Polish market and make the best use of the existing possibilities on it. Guides investors through all the necessary administrative and legal procedures encountered during the project implementation also supports companies that are already operating. PAIiIZ offers quick access to comprehensive information on the economic and legal environment of investment, assistance in finding suitable partners and suppliers, as well as locations. PAIiIZ's mission is also to create a positive image of Polish in the world and to promote Polish products and services.
KUJAWSKO-POMORSKIE INVESTOR ASSISTANCE CENTRE
- Either together with PAIiIZ in serving foreign investors interested in starting economic activity within the region,or in serving foreign investors independently,
- To inform investors about the present laws, rules, regulations and procedures concerning the start of an economic activity within Poland, as well as any regional investment advantages.
- Creating and updating the region’s data list concerning subcontractors based upon economic sectors, an entrepreneur-list data base, and exporters within the region,
- Creating and updating data base offers concerning Greenfield investments and Brownfield investments (such as halls andbuildings) from The Kujawsko-Pomorskie Region and our region’s economic activity promotion and granting of access of this data base to PAIiIZ,
- Preparing and serving the trade-investment mission both within and without the region,
- Supplying PAIiIZ with the current information about the present investment projects being serviced by the COI,
- Supplying the PAIiIZ with all information that may influence the region’s promotion and investment climate, in particular:
- trade or investment missions,
- economic conferences organized with the presence of investors and the region’s authority,
- foreign investors expansions plans for the region,
- forms and investment marketing effects made by COI and the region’s authority,
- significant infrastructure improvements within the region,
- others as sign ments stated by PAIiIZ.
- Collecting the statistic data base concerning the region within the sphere compliant to PAIiIZ,
- Collecting basic information about public companies, Treasury’s companies, or the communal companies within region searching for strategic investors,
- Collecting and updating information about the private-public projects that may be realized with an accompaniment of foreign investors within the region,
- Foreign investors willing to invest in our voivodeship may count on our complex list of service available to them for realization of their investment project.
Pomeranian Special Economic Zone Ltd.Well
The Pomeranian Special Economic Zone (PSEZ) covers the separated industrial areas in four regions: Pomeranian, Westpomeranian, Kuyavian-Pomeranian and Greater Poland where business can be done pursuant to favourable rules. Hence it offers specially attractive possibilities to invest in the Northern Poland.
Investment sites under patronage of the Pomeranian Special Economic Zone Ltd.Well-prepared and favourably situated investment plots, which may be encompassed by the Zone to meet the requirements of a specific investor.